MR. LIVE FOREVER IN MACAU
In 2017, Mr. started their Mainland tour in Guangzhou themed: "Mister Forever". The concert brought positive energy to fans through music, and became a great hit.
After the mainland tour in Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Dongguan, Foshan, and Asian Games Town, the concert is now coming to Macau! It’s proofed that no matter how many years have passed, they are still into music with their complete hearts and souls and give it all to their beloved fans.
|HKD/MOP VIP880 / 680 / 480 / 280|
Ticketing & inquiries hotline: +853 88833383
Show ticketing counters at Galaxy Macau, StarWorld Hotel and Broadway Macau
30 June 2018, 8pm
VIP880 / 680 / 480 / 280
CONDITIONS OF SALE
This ticket is sold and/or issued by Broadway TheatreTM (hereinafter referred to as BT or the “Venue”) as agent for and on behalf of the organization, management or promoter (the "Promoter") responsible for the event to take place at BT. All claims are the sole responsibility of the Promoter, to the extent permitted by law. BT as agent has no liability to the ticket buyer or holder (the “Ticket Buyer”).
The following are Conditions of Sale (including any resale or subsequent assignment):
- This ticket may not, without the prior written consent of BT and the Promoter, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, either by the original purchaser or any subsequent bearer. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission. Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged, defaced, forged, copied or otherwise tampered with in any way or are not purchased from BT or other authorized points of sale, if any.
- No refund or exchange on any ticket is permitted unless an event is postponed or cancelled in which case a Notice of Cancellation or Postponement will be placed in the media by the Promoter or BT. If a refund is made, BT may, to the extent permitted by law, retain any fee it has charged.
- Travel to and from the Venue is the sole responsibility of the Ticket Buyer, therefore no refund or exchange will be permitted due to the alteration, late arrival, unavailability, postponement or cancellation of travel services by land, air or sea.
- BT reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists, vary or cancel advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
- BT reserves the right to charge a fee for the replacement of tickets. BT reserves the right not to replace tickets where seating is not allocated (general admission tickets) or if customer details cannot be verified.
- The right of admission is reserved and all Ticket Buyers are subject to the Promoter's and the Venue's Conditions of Entry. Late arrival may result in non-admittance until a suitable break in the performance.
- Cameras, audio and video recorders are not permitted inside the Venue, unless previously authorized by the Promoter or BT. The right is reserved to broadcast or telecast any event and the Promoter/BT may use the Ticket Buyers’ image or likeness in any live or recorded video, photography or image.
- Personal Data Collection Statement
A Ticket Buyer may be requested to supply BT with personal information (including the applicant’s name, address, email address, telephone numbers, gender, age, photo, and ID or travel documents) (being the Ticket Buyer’s “Personal Data”). A Ticket Buyer may refuse to provide certain personal information, but this may result in BT being unable to sell tickets to the Ticket Buyer.
(a) The purposes for which Personal Data may be used for security reasons (including, but not limited to, confirmation of stolen or lost tickets and ticket duplication cases), informing Ticket Buyers’ in case of change, reschedule, cancelation, etc. as mentioned in 4. above, marketing or promoting entertainment related services, complying with any obligations for disclosing and using Personal Data that apply to BT or any member of the Galaxy Entertainment Group (“GEG”), or any purposes directly related to, or in connection with, any of the above paragraphs.
(b) Personal Data held by BT relating to a Ticket Buyer may be provided to any member of GEG, any person to whom BT or any member of GEG is under an obligation or otherwise required to make disclosure, the Promoter or any agent, contractor or third party service provider who provides services to BT in connection with the operation of its business with Broadway TheatreTM events, any other person under a duty of confidentiality to BT and/or for the purposes of marketing and direct marketing referred to above, whether or not they are in Macau or Hong Kong.
(c) Use of Personal Data in Direct Marketing
BT intends to use and transfer a Ticket Buyer’s personal information for the purposes of direct marketing and BT requires the Ticket Buyer’s consent (which includes an indication of no objection). In this connection, please note that:
If a Ticket Buyer does not wish BT to use or provide to other persons his or her data for use in direct marketing as described above, the Ticket Buyer may exercise his or her opt-out right below by informing BT (or other authorized points of sale, if any) during purchasing of the tickets.
Should there be any change to a Ticket Buyer’s Personal Data kept by BT, the Ticket Buyer shall inform BT using any of the communication channels available on www.broadwaymacau.com.mo. BT shall not be responsible for any loss suffered as a result of a Ticket Buyer’s failure to update BT as to his/her Personal Data.
- Purchase of tickets shall be deemed as acceptance of these Conditions of Sale.
- BT reserves the right to change these Conditions of Sale at any time without prior notice to the Ticket Buyer.
- Macao law shall govern the sale of all tickets and the Ticket Buyer agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Macao courts.
- Should there be any discrepancy in Chinese and English versions, the Chinese version shall prevail.
CONDITIONS OF TICKET
This ticket is valid only for the date, time and performance issued. Broadway TheatreTM (“BT”) and its subsidiaries and affiliates (“GEG”) are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged tickets. Tickets should not be purchased from anyone other than GEG or an authorized ticket agent.
The holder of this ticket expressly agrees that:
- For security purposes, the holder of this ticket consents to a reasonable inspection of their person and property before entering the performance venue.
- This ticket may not be resold or offered for resale without the prior written consent of BT, nor in a manner or at a premium.
- Start time of event is subject to change without notice.
- BT reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute content, vary or cancel advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
- Travel to and from the performance venue is the sole responsibility of the ticket holder, therefore no refund or exchange will be permitted due to the alteration, late arrival, unavailability, postponement or cancellation of travel services by land, air or sea.
- The right of admission is reserved and all ticket holders are subject to the venue’s Conditions of Entry.
- No professional cameras, recording devices or laser pointers are permitted in the venue and possession of same will result in denial of entry. If any person is found in possession of same inside the venue, all such cameras, recording devices, film, tape and other recording media and laser pointers would be subject to confiscation.
- The right is reserved to broadcast or telecast any event and the Promoter or GEG may use the ticket holder’s image or likeness in any live or recorded video, photography or image.
- This ticket will not be replaced, refunded or exchanged for any reason.
- BT reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to Macao law and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Macao courts.
- Should there be any discrepancy in Chinese and English versions, the Chinese version shall prevail.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- ‘Venue’ means the Broadway TheatreTM (“BT”) at the Broadway Macau™.
- ‘Event’ means any event conducted at the Venue.
- ‘Patron’ means any person who attends an Event at the Venue, whether as the holder of a ticket or otherwise.
- ‘GEG’ means Galaxy Entertainment Group.
- ‘Promoter’ means the event organizer(s).
Entry to the Venue is subject to the following conditions:
- All Patrons regardless of age must hold a valid ticket for admittance into the Venue.
- Children under 2 years of age are not permitted to enter the Venue.
- A Patron holding a ticket purchased for an Event at a concessional price must be prepared to produce legal proof of age or documentation justifying the concession when the ticket is presented for use.
- The Venue is entirely a non-smoking venue. Smoking is not permitted at any time.
- Late arrival for any reason may result in non-admittance until a suitable break in the Event.
- Any type of videotaping, photography or audio recording is prohibited. All cameras, digital cameras, professional cameras, tripods, video cameras and recording devices are not permitted in the Venue. All devices need to be cloaked.
- A Patron shall not transmit or aid in transmitting any description, picture, account or reproduction of an Event without prior authorization of both GEG and the Promoter. If the Patron makes such a transmission, description, picture, account or reproduction of an Event which is subsequently confiscated by GEG or the Promoter or their agents, it shall become the property of the Promoter. Patrons attending events at the Venue are deemed to agree and give consent to the Promoter, GEG, their agents and licensees may utilize the Patrons image or likeness incidental on any photographic record, live or recorded video display or any other visual or audio transmission or reproduction in whole or in part of the Event.
- All mobile phones and portable communication devices must be switched off prior to entering the Venue and must remained switched off for the duration of the Event.
- All Patrons may be subject to a search, including bags, clothes and other possessions, when entering the Venue. Searches may also be carried out while inside the Venue or when leaving it. Patrons who do not agree to be searched may be denied entry or ejected from the Venue.
- Patrons are not permitted to bring food and/or beverage items inside the Venue before or during the Event except food and/or beverage items purchased at the Venue.
- Patrons attending Events at the Venue assume all risk of all damage and loss (including property damage, personal injury (fatal and non fatal), economic and consequential loss) whatsoever and howsoever arising (including by negligence) at the Venue including damage or loss caused by the acts or omissions of other Patrons, employees, agents or licensees of the Promoter or GEG or any other person or thing present at the Venue.
- The distribution of leaflets, selling of any goods, merchandise or tickets within the Venue and the grounds is prohibited without the appropriate license and the permission of the Promoter.
- GEG and the Promoter reserve the right to refuse admission to and eject from the Event, without compensation or refund, any Patron whose conduct is, or is deemed by GEG, the Promoter or their agents, to be unlawful, disorderly or offensive, or who is not entitled to attend that Event.
- GEG reserves the right, in good faith, to add, withdraw or substitute Event participants, and to vary seating arrangements, audience capacity, or program times as it deems necessary, and GEG's exercise of this right shall not entitle the Patron to make any claim whatsoever against GEG or the Promoter.
- GEG or the Promoter may cancel, interrupt or stop the Event at any time due to dangerous situations, adverse weather or any other causes beyond its reasonable control, and such cancellation, interruption or stopping of the Event shall not entitle the Patron to make any claim whatsoever against the Promoter or against GEG, except for and limited to a ticket for a replacement Event if scheduled or, subject to the Refund Policy, a refund of the appropriate portion of the face price of the ticket if the Event is cancelled and not subsequently rescheduled.
The following items are PROHIBITED and therefore NOT permitted in the Venue and are subject to change depending on specific event requirements:
- Cameras, Video Cameras, Recording Devices, Professional cameras and tripods, Umbrellas, Large Bags, Backpacks, Briefcases, Coolers, Glass Bottles, Cans, Alcoholic Beverages (except those purchased at the Venue), Thermoses, Pets (only service animals are permitted), Aerosol Cans, Firearms, Knives (incl. pocket knives), Box Cutters or Weapons of any kind, Chains, Hanging Banners, Signs, Sticks, Poles, Laser Pointers, Noise Makers, Whistles, Air Horns, Bull Horns, Fireworks, Clothing containing vulgar language, Drugs, Narcotics, Illegal Substances, Pepper Spray, Mace and any item deemed by GEG or the Promoter and it’s representatives to be dangerous or inappropriate.
Prohibited items that are discovered during inspections at the Venue entrances must either be removed from the Venue or discarded. A cloaked storage area will be provided for only some items. Unlawful items that are discovered during security inspections are subject to being confiscated and the person in possession of those items may be handed over to the police.
- Patrons may not be allowed to enter the Venue if they appear intoxicated.
- A limit of 2 alcoholic beverages per purchase is allowed.
- If under the legal drinking age, a Patron shall not purchase and/or consume any alcohol at the Venue.
- Alcohol sales are closed at the start of show or at any time at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Drunk and disorderly behavior as well as violation of any alcohol policy may result in ejection from the Venue without ticket refund.
WHILE IN YOUR SEAT
Proper behavior is expected from all of our Patrons. Foul/abusive language and/or overly rowdy behavior will not be tolerated and may lead to ejection from Venue. Notify the nearest guest services or safety/security representative immediately if actions of this type occur near you.
All Patrons should retain their tickets for guest services representatives to verify proper seat location and must be prepared to show the ticket whenever entering the allocated seating area. Adults should ensure that children are in possession of their own ticket. This will facilitate reuniting the child with parents should they become separated.
Patrons must sit only in the allocated seat to avoid inconveniencing other Patrons and must keep aisles clear at all times; emergency situations require that stairways be kept clear. Patrons sitting or standing in the Theater aisles jeopardize the safety of others.